Control Room Operative to oversee a busy 24/7 communications centre.
full time Posted 469 days ago
The position offers an excellent salary and fantastic long-term career opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
• Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls courteously
• Prepare and schedule duties on a nightly basis.
• Take important messages and pass on to the correct manager/ department
• Respond promptly to the check calls made by the staff
• Keep accurate records of all communication and actions throughout the shift
• Keep a record of staff members, going on visits & keep a record of any incidents and report these to the correct escalation
• Liaise with the mobile driver for any alarm activations, welfare checks or emergencies that will require attendances.
• Perform Security Officer roles as directed below
• Monitor and respond to the Operations emails/ forward on to the correct manager/ department
• Monitor and respond to our Portal Based Camera Alarm Activation System
• Monitor and respond to our Lone worker Portal
• Covering blown and reactive works with our vast employee list via the scheduling system
• Processing Holidays
• Report Writing
• Monitor the Vehicle Tracking Systems
• Must have a Drivers Licence
• Must have a good command of English
• Proven management and leadership skills
• The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
• Good IT skills using windows and bespoke operating platforms
• Good written and oral communication skills
• To be able to work under pressure
• Ensure a customer-focused service to customers
• Incident management response
• Maintain the technical security systems in the control room
• Produce regular reports for senior management and clients
• Able to commit to a full-time role (8 Hours Shifts) overtime is available
• Able to work both Weekdays and Weekends, 5 days per week on a shift rotation (Including Bank Holidays)
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Reference ID: Head Office Controller
• Remote interview process
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you would like to apply for the above job, please fill in the form and attach your CV if you fail to complete the application form or supply the correct documents and information you will not proceed to the next stage.
SGC Security Services undertakes vetting to the BS 7858 standards and carries out enhanced criminal record checks.
SGC Security Services is an equal opportunities employer.