At SGC Security Services we relate our success directly to the strength of our management team. To continue operating at our high standards, we’re seeking an experienced Security and Crowd Safety Manager to join us. As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a born leader with previous managerial experience.
SGC Security Services is looking to hire a dedicated and experienced Security Crowd Safety Manager and to join our team to assist in delivering some of the world-class events within our client portfolio.
The successful candidate will be working with SGC Security Services operational team and the event Crowd Safety Team to deliver safe and enjoyable events in accordance with the Spectator Safety Policies, relevant legislation.
As a member of the team, you will play a key part in enhancing our client portfolio as well as providing guidance and leadership to the team you will be overseeing.
You should have a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Spectator Safety and a level 3 Teacher trainer qualification, as well as an SIA Door Supervisor Licence for specific roles leading SIA and steward teams and, have worked in at a similar level.
You should have experience of leading a team, with strong communication skills, a friendly and approachable manner, and have a focus on providing excellent customer service and training and development of your team.
You must also hold or be working towards a NEBOSH/IOSH General Diploma.
You Will Also Be Responsible For
- Conducting safety audits as required at the venues
- Attend all meetings on behalf of SGC Security Services to discuss any issues relating to the Safety Certificate and the Safety Management of the venue
- Maintaining an audit trail of appropriate records and documentation to support our clients Safety Certificates.
- Undertake performance reviews and analysis of developmental needs of the team and reports to ensure staff are appropriately trained in respect of health, safety, and security issues
- Consult with the Local Authority, Police, Fire and Ambulance Services, and any other body e.g., Safety Advisory Group in the relation to the maintenance of Safety Certificates.
- Produce and keep under review a Stewards manual outlining their duties in both normal and emergency situations
- Attend all Safety Advisory Group Meetings
- Production of all event documentation in conjunction with the Operations Manager and distribute to the relevant people.
- Attend all pre-match Operations Meetings
- Review all safety documentation on an annual basis
- Continue to collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure the event security plan is robust and reviewed regularly
- Agree on the stewarding deployments in conjunction with the appropriate stakeholders
- Attend national safety meetings as a member of the Safety Officers organisation for each of the events.
- Representative to ensure that the events PSIA documentation is maintained and up to date
- Conduct deployment rosters and recruitment for each venue.
- Knowledge and training with regard to Crowd Management and Crowd Dynamics
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply through to email@example.com. We will be in touch with you if you meet our criteria and schedule interviews at regular intervals through TEAMS.
We will review your previous experience, qualifications, and skills against the specific positions we have available per event. Specific duties and requirements will be discussed with you depending on the role allocated.
Position closes on the 14th of February 2022
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE
All applicants must be over 18 years of age.
This role is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service record check.
Applicant must hold a minimum of 2 years of experience with a proven history.
Company pension and health care package
Membership to the Football Safety Officers Association
£3,000 Personal training development package.