Security Officers In Blackpool & Clifton Hospitals Lancashire
full time Posted 179 days ago
Due to the nature of the contract, you must hold a valid SIA DS license and have at least 1 years’ experience. You must be polite, well presented, well-spoken, friendly, and yet assertive as you will be required to interact with the general public, NHS Staff, and Vulnerable Patients
The role will involve lots of patrolling by foot and standing for long periods of time, therefore you must be physically fit to undertake these duties.
You will need excellent communication & report writing skills to assist you with your day to day duties to deliver excellent guarding and security services in accordance with contract requirements.
To provide Assistance to NHS Staff and Vulnerable Patients, with the main aim of keeping everybody safe, this will be achieved by providing hospital Wide Security & a Presence on a ward Bed Side, where there are vulnerable patients with underlying issues, such as dementia and mental health, you will need to be able to demonstrate the below Core Values-
· Have Good communication Skills
· Be Able to show Empathy and patience in dealing with vulnerable adults
· Having a Caring “Can Do” Attitude
*Be comfortable with working on the frontline with patients who may have tested positive with Covid-19*
· Hold a valid SIA Door Supervisors Licence
·Be able to commit to 5 days a week on a rotation basis (Weekends Included
· Be able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
· Have the ability to use your own initiative
· Have strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Be willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS for the role.
Incentives for this role
· SGC uniform provided (softshell jacket and Company Polo Shirts)
· Ongoing training with a view for career development
· Monthly pay-This is a PAYE Role
· Access to our online training portal
· Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full Time (36 Hrs Min Per Week)
Salary: £9.00 /hour PAYE
job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you would like to apply for the above job, please fill in the form and attach your CV if you fail to complete the application form or supply the correct documents and information you will not proceed to the next stage.
SGC Security Services undertakes vetting to the BS 7858 standards and carries out enhanced criminal record checks.
SGC Security Services is an equal opportunities employer.