SGC Security Services is looking to hire a Security contracts manager to join us and manage the South East of England
full time Posted 154 days ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the Security management of all employee and client-related matters across a number of key contracts and locations within the South East of England to achieve great service delivery.
Purpose of Role:
To assist the National Operations Manager in providing the agreed security solution to the client through site visitations, client liaison, and officer support
To ensure the smooth running of the security division by liaising with the National Operations Manager at all times
To be forward-thinking in respect of the company and to improve the operational running of the security division.
* Management of the quality of reports from the officers on sites within your given area
* Ensure officers are rostered effectively in line with client business needs at least a month in advance by communicating to officers their placements of work for the forthcoming weeks
* Assist HR with gaining documentation for vetting purposes
* Ensure all staff understand their job descriptions and responsibilities
* Carry out staff inductions to company, clients, and sites
* Ensure all site assignment instructions are accurate and up to date and re-issue where necessary. Site paperwork is to be checked on each site visit in line with visitation paperwork
* Deal with line management issues fairly and without prejudice regardless of operational impact
* Liaising with our 24-hour control room
* Management of training and development to Company standards and procedures, site specifications, and as part of the staff member CPD training programs
* Liaising with clients on a regular basis regarding feedback of services, etc.
* Ensure the safe and secure operation of all activities on behalf of all stakeholders, that all legal requirements and company HSE procedures are applied to provide a safe environment and consistent service for all employees, clients, and customers
* Ability to write assignment instructions, risk assessments, and other required paperwork for sites
* Assist HR in disciplinaries, grievance, and appeal cases in line with company procedure. Ensure procedures are conducted to timescale and ensure all actions are completed in a timely manner
* Ensure 1-2-1’s are conducted within the agreed timescales with site staff as HR require
* Working on events as required
* Being a part of the Duty Manager roster for out-of-hours emergency escalation
* To resolve all customer queries by consolidating reports and recommend changes, where applicable, and ensure recommendations are implemented reporting any discrepancies to the National Operations Manager
* Full time role
Skills & Experience:
* Must hold a valid Front line SIA license – Door Supervisor as a minimum
* Must hold a full UK driving license
* Must have previous supervisor/management experience within Security/Crowd Safety industry
* Previous people management experience including implementation of company procedures
* Working knowledge of employment legislation
* Health & Safety knowledge
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills and be able to lead by example
* Problem-solving and analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Solid organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
* Manned Guarding Security
* Crowd Safety
* Contract Management
* £32,000 per year
* Company pension
*Company family healthcare
*Company car allowance mileage + expenses
* Laptop, phone, tablet
* CPD Training Package (including upskilling, etc.)
If you would like to apply for the above job, please fill in the form and attach your CV if you fail to complete the application form or supply the correct documents and information you will not proceed to the next stage.
SGC Security Services undertakes vetting to the BS 7858 standards and carries out enhanced criminal record checks.
SGC Security Services is an equal opportunities employer.