In 2018, SGC Security Services was chosen to become a supplier of Security and Crowd Safety across the new stadium. We are responsible for ensuring that a comprehensive security provision is delivered across this world-class stadium.
- North Away entrance and exit
- North East and West concourse and seating areas
- Player Protection Match days
- Staffing deployment
- Level Managers
- Level 3 spectator safety supervisors
- Match day stewards
- Close Protection officers
- SIA Response officers
- SIA Security officers
- SIA and Stewarding staff search trained in physical pat downs, handheld search detection equipment, X-ray machine, turnstile ticket ingress operations
- Supply of 24-hour Security staff to the construction and build phase supporting building contractors
Customer Service is paramount for this venue, being a global brand and a hub, which leads the way in innovation in Britain.
SGC Security Services deliver the highest levels of customer service through client specific training and development routes.