As we all recognise, healthcare environments are incredibly specialised environments, SGC Security Services have shaped and refined their services to serve the NHS, a fantastic foundation and reference point for international expansion.
“SGC Security Services is proud to support the NHS with varied support services. Part of our commitment to supplying the NHS security services was being selected to be part of the NHS SBS Framework, showing that the services we offer have been audited and approved for use in a healthcare environment. ”
UKIHMA promotes and grows the capability of UK providers internationally, both NHS and commercial. Our broad membership base offers the skills needed to plan, design, build and run hospitals and primary care facilities, and includes supporting services such as quality assurance, technology, IT, commissioning, education, and financial service offerings. Members can rapidly come together to offer a unique end-to-end solution for more complex opportunities across the globe
SGC Security Services is proud to support the NHS with varied support services. Part of our commitment to supplying the NHS security services was being selected to be part of the NHS SBS Framework, showing that the services we offer have been audited and approved for use in a healthcare environment.
All our Licensed Officers working alongside our NHS colleagues receive specialist training via our online training portal. Many of these courses have been written in conjunction with our NHS partners to ensure we conform to NHS standards. You can trust us to provide your facility with the finest NHS support services.
We know that in order to provide the NHS with the best protection services available we need to train our staff in taking on this huge task. We are always on top of bringing high-quality training to all of our guards and security officers.
Compulsory courses for all our staff that work at our NHS Clients sites include:
- Mental Health Awareness including DoLLS
- Dementia awareness
- Information Governance in a Healthcare Environment
- Advanced Conflict Resolution
- Advanced Physical intervention
- Customer Service Training.
The range of NHS support services we provide differ from Trust to Trust but include:
- Hospital Security covering control rooms
- Hospital Security covering patrols and fast bleep assistance
- 1:1 Bedwatch services for mental health patients
- 1:1 Bedwatch services for dementia patients
- Reception duties
- Patient Transfer services
- Training of NHS staff in Conflict Management and Physical Intervention
- Car Park Management services
- Security Consultancy services including
- Supplying on-site medical staff to provide workforce lateral flow testing and track and trace solutions
When delivering these services we constantly liaise with Trust stakeholders such as LSMS, Executive team, Safeguarding team, Matrons, and many others. This ensures our Officers are trained to the standards the Trust demand and ultimately our aim is to support the Trust in the protection of its patients, staff, visitors, and assets.